Tuesday 12 July 2011

New Gallery Jumble

I am flattered that New Gallery Jumble 'likes' us on Facebook. Deep down I know that it's about publicity, but I had a look at them and they are pretty cool so I'm chuffed. I  think I might 'like' them back. They are a market where you can 'shop with a clear conscience'. It's all about up-cycling, re-purposing, craft and second hand and it happens in Camberwell on the 3rd Saturday in the month. I love their slogan:

USE IT UP. WEAR IT OUT. MAKE IT DO. OR DO WITH OUT.

They are holding one this Saturday and I think I might try and go.


Emma x

1 comment:

  1. ...and Kelly Shepherd from Lewes,East Sussex likes Make Believe Cafe!(In fact she says you're 'Brilliant'!How do I know?- Because she gave you a lovely 'plg' in the Guardian's 'What You Like'of the Review section on Saturday 23 July! That's how I found you all and agree it's a great refreshing website, so many congratulations, and hope it grows from strength to strength

    ReplyDelete