Sunday 22 May 2011

Made in Hastings

I had a day in Hastings yesterday with my friend and four children. I love Hastings for a day out. It's a great mixture of beach, chips, seagulls (poo), crazy-golf and quirky shops. My husband met us and we managed to install him and the children in a wonderful children's book shop (complete with café) called Bumper Books while we ran along to Made in Hastings, calling in at Robert's Rummage (bargains) on the way. It's quite a small shop but there was a great assortment of locally produced craft. I hastily bought a custard cream lavender bag and fabulous hankie, which I might frame.

Ta da!


Emma x

PS I have been sorting out photos for out new web-site and found these lovely knitting dollies that I photographed in Amsterdam and I thought you'd like to see them.


No comments:

Post a Comment